Saturday, May 31, 2014

Almost There!

With less than 10 minutes left for most of the travelers to leave Valentine, I sit here waiting anxiously and decide to write on our blog!

I can't believe it's already here! It's been about a year of waiting for this weekend to get here. Now it's unbelievable that tomorrow morning we will all be getting on that plane and head to Italy!

There's all sorts of emotions going through me right now, first graduation and all the crying from last night, now all this excitement to finally complete our dream. I am literally about to go crazy, I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight because of the excitement.

I hope everyone stays in touch with our blog, here you will be able to see the amazing fun things we will be doing in Italy. And prepare yourselves for when we get back home, I don't think we will be able to shut up for a while. We will have great experiences! 

No comments:

Post a Comment